Thursday, June 3, 2010

New life New style...

I am going to have my new life...
It might be a totally different life compared to before and current...
I know basically what i should do and what i strive to get...

A person who never improve will only always become lousier...
I...i already have several plan...
Maybe somebody will criticize me...will not believe me...
But never mind...
Where got a success person who never faced this kind of problem...
There is always no problem if you can prove you can solve the problem...

I should learn that do more than talk even plan...
Planning without practicing is only daydreaming...
If we say that every stage have every different task...
For foundation stage...
I already prove that i have the ability to study well...
If we say that every stage have different mistake we made...
For foundation stage...
I knew that i always not fully utilized my ability of study...

Do not talk too much...
Just talk about future 3 degree years...
I will try my best to get at least first class...

Have you thought that...
Most of the time...when we failed to achieve certain task or target...we might always ask to have a chance to restart...
But...Life is not a game...We don't have easy chance to choose "restart"...
So why not we don't try to do our best start from the beginning?

It is only my personal sharing...
I am hearing a very very not very good song when i was typing this post...

Few more days...
A new life is coming...
Appreciate and also seize the opportunity...
Jiayou Ray~

Naughty Playful Thinker^^

No comments:

Post a Comment