Monday, June 7, 2010

first U-class....


This 2 photos taken by my S.E 902 and i was standing outside of the library...heehee^^


Erm erm...
Today...monday...i have class start from 9am to 7pm except 11am to 1pm for lunch...

Will you think im very geng?

Haha...

Really siao and shiok...


I already had my 4 lectures today...

Every lecturer seemed like very ok lar...

But still...
I do not know their standard of marking coursework and exam...so don talk too much first...

And...there is a lecturer...

I am not forgot his name...actually is he didn't told us his name...

He......is my micro economics lecturer...

Although i tried to change to another lecturer...

But unfortunately...

Only he is available for this subject...
T.T...

If normal strict...then i very ok one...

But hor...

He is a very weird guy...

He was wearing jeans u know...plus a formal shirt and a stylish jacket with a normal short hair but have a long thin hair tail...

Oh my god and he looked like very like to pretty girl...

He picked the most pretty one in class as class rap...

Really hor...

You might see that i will always update his bad news...

Actually mmu cyber is not that big lar...

Just we have to spend more time on walking...(means big lar?haha...)

The places and faculties are quite easy to be found...

Ya...just tell you lar...for the library have outside and inside...2 parts...

For inside library...there are a lot of books and suitable for study alone as there is so quiet...

For outside library...we can go by short pant and we can bring in our bags...


For me...degree year is same with previous one...

No much of expectation of "lenglui"...

No much of expectation of "difference"...

Sure...Tony is over malacca there...
Anyway...i just knew to few friends that from jb and also from kl...

There are not from foundation in malacca one...

Next monday...and future monday...

I will have my class start from 9am to 7pm with an hour of lunch time only...

my god~~~


Life still going on...

We should find more stimuli and motivation to let our life more beautiful...


Playful Naughty Thinker^^

No comments:

Post a Comment