Monday, June 28, 2010

Management

Erm...
I am having my economics degree years...
Anyway...
I am still a management student since that i am in the faculty of management(FOM)...

It might be an irony that i am a management student but i am damn poor in self management...
You can laugh me...
Because my friends also laugh me because of that...

Let's talk about the time management...
I have no problem in planning my time...
The most serious problem is...i have a good plan on study...on playing...on leisure...
But i never never followed my plan well...

I should really really change totally my attitude towards anything...
I should have an attitude that i must finish all my important matters first then only i do others...
But still...i am not in that way...

Lazy...there is no medicine can heal this kind of mental sickness...
The only way to remove lazy...might be...i should really really show and do the matters but not think and imagine...
Maybe...because of my life attitude...i still haven't get my girlfriend...
Yup...i deserve it...i admit it...

Let see can i change it or not...
It might be a difficult task for me...
I cannot only try to fix the problem...
I must fix the problem...
Remember...not try...is must...

Playful Naughty Thinker^^

No comments:

Post a Comment