Sunday, June 13, 2010

No mood

I am not in a good mood now instead of i should very happy after i back from Malacca...
Think and think...
Is it worth that what i have done?
Or i am just done it by my self prefer but not really from the view from another?

There is something needed from two side...
I put my heart there...
And i do not want to get nothing...
Maybe it is only my guessing...

I do not know the real situation...
I am really not that good...
I am strive to be better already...
But that is not enough...
Can you tell me what should i do?

The feeling...
The situation...are very strange now...

Again and again...
The same idea occurred at before...come again...
The thought of give up...why should i do for...what i will get...many things...
I dislike that feeling...

I wish to make everything easy...simple...
Will it happened?

I do not know who should i call to share my feeling...
Is u?

Naughty Playful Thinker^^

No comments:

Post a Comment