Saturday, June 5, 2010

Cyberjaya...

My things almost fully filled up the place of the van...haha...


New housemates brought me to out-cyberjaya place to take dinner...not bad lor...but need car...


After tidy up...this is living room...
my room is small only...
only can put few things...
so most of the things i put in living room...
heehee^^


Haha...
I really have a lot of things...
Clothes is the most scary one...

The thickness of clothes when i gather all of it...10cm something...heehee^^


430pm something i had been reached my new house...
new unit...new room...a new environment...

But i only tidied up all of my stuffs at 1230am...

Haha...

The things are much...

My efficiency are low...

So i only finish them by so late night...


Today...sunday...

I woke at 8am...

It is amazing...
Even at hometown...
I am not so early wake up...

Housemates are good...
They chatted with me...

They brought me to out-cyberjaya to take dinner...

Haha...

Nice...


Still have another matter needed to rush...

K lar...bye...


Naughty Playful Thinker^^

No comments:

Post a Comment