Monday, June 14, 2010

My cyber life...

Remind his hair tail...jeans...formal shirt...style jacket...
Hiew~


Now...it is week 2...
We start to find our group members for assignments...
Fortunately...i formed my groups of almost all the subjects...
Of course i am not the leader of all assignments...
If like that...i will siao~
Haha...

Erm erm...
I wanna to share about my weird micro economics lecturer again...
Haha...
After the class of yesterday...
I wanna to add more adjectives on him...
He is quite funny...
Always can said something very funny...
Haha...
But he is really not cute or adorable...><
Because...
Still...His attired...like that...sweat...

Yaya...
Maybe most of you know lar...
I have 9 hours monday class every week...
And more tougher is that...i have 7 hours continuous classes from 12pm until 7pm...
The classes include...
Critical thinking(make me imagine a lot)...
Micro economics(he did not let us know the point straightly...s0 we have to hear carefully what he said)..
Malaysian study(because my Sejarah in Spm is fail...hard to understand the history matters...)...
And Information system...this is the easiest for me already...but still not so easy...
Haha...

Later still got 3 tutorials and each for an hour...
Now i only rush the tutorials questions...
Haha...
Got one sentence from chinese...
Not afraid late...just afraid you don't dare to do it...
Heehee^^

Naughty Playful Thinker^^

No comments:

Post a Comment