Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Share...

Woi...
Where are you...
I wanna share something with you...
Come out lar you...
Haha...

Today hor...
My Critical Thinking subject lecturer told us she want to have a ice breaking for us...
At the time she said...
I was wondering that why we need to have a ice breaking...
Then i asked...
"har? Ice breaking?"

Walamak...
She gave me the answer is quite lame and funny(consider she is a lecturer mah^^)
"There has a ice between you guys...so i want you all to break it..."she said it...

Haha...
Is it the real definition of ice breaking?
Haha...
Somebody call 911 to tell me k?
Haha...

Life still going on...
Winnie said it...

Ya...

My funny and interesting life still going on...
I have to appreciate every moment of my life...
And of course...
I will appreciate the moment with "u"...
Heehee XD...

Yaya...
I was just finish world cup match watching...
Is it a draw game equal to boring?
Haha...
I don't think so...
That was an interesting draw game...
Haha...

Ok~
Continue my stuff first~
Bye~

Naughty Playful Thinker^^

No comments:

Post a Comment