Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Chinglish

Our Minn-Li birthday...haha...although we late a day celebrate for her...still ok gua?hehe...


Edwin bday...edwin~haha...another noob don know we want celebrate for him...haha...


Paiseh ya...this is my house mirror...opposite of our main door...haha...nice...got big mirror...


My 5th aunt...haha...face similar right?maybe~


Guess who is beside me?haha...my youngest uncle...a successful insurance agent...^^


Hi~
Today...

I will use chinglish to write something here...

Haha...

Chinglish?

Ya...

Chinese english...

Haha...


You should know it?

Haha...

It's ok...
I think you all know this word lar...

Only me...i don know it until this morning 7.30am...


7.30am...

I started to rush my tutorial works...

If i done it correct and give the answer to lecturer in class...

I shall get 1 marks for class participation marks which counted in coursework mark...

But i done it wrong...
Haiz...

Phew...

During the time i read the question...
I noticed these words...chinglish, manglish, and hinglish...

You won't get these word in dictionary....(supposed like that)


Actually...

Most of us...chinese...

We are using chinglish...not english...

The author who write the article...

He said that he don't condone that the idea of various regional forms of english should be allowed to be proliferate...

Haha...never mind lar...

Actually i quite like the chinglish you know...

It is a nice language for us to communicate with each other...


Haha...

Ya...

Yesterday i was sleping start from 7.30pm until 6.30am today...

Hee^^

Because of the 7 continous classes on yesterday...

Headache occured...
I needed an enough sleeping time to recover from it...


Haha...

Yesterday hor...

My weird funny lecturer...Micro economics lecturer...

He told us a lot of funny daily life economics matters...


You know what he said...

He said that...

Boyfriends will change his girlfriends every 4 years...and vice versa...

Do you know why?


Let say...

The girlfriend on last friday wanna went for the latest movie that just come out on that day...

She really really want to go you know...

But hor...

Do you know what is her boyfriend doing during last friday?

Haha...he was shouting...

GOAL!!!


Ya sure...
world cup lar...

Guys har...they won't give up the chance of watching the world cup match that only 4 years a time...


So...is it real?

Haha...

Maybe only few couples break up because of that reason...(maybe~)


Attention here...

I am going to be a full time insurance agent...

Hee...

But the study also important lar...

I be another assignment's leader...
3 leaders post out of 5 assignments now...
Haha...
I will do my best~

That's all lar...

Wanna do other matters already...

Hee...next time chat~


Naughty Playful Thinker^^

No comments:

Post a Comment