Monday, May 31, 2010

Penang...

Ini budak Tony and Ray...


This one call Komtar...if i am not mistaken...hehe...


Wah...this one hor...very very very...coincidence...
The middle one is my big bro...Kim Keng...
I also don't know y this Selangor guy will appear at kek lok si(temple...)
We didn't contact with each other but we had a meet...
Destiny made that...

Heehee...nice pic?


Minn-li house...haha...paiseh lar i show this...><
This is the important building of chinese...My friend's mummy told me one...^^


These people were taking free foods from a nice uncle...


Ferry...


Ferry too...hehe...


Haha...My back...


Curry mee...Prawn mee...


Duck egg fry kueh tiao....


Grape Jelly....Recommended by me...Ray...Hee...


Dim Sum...


Hookien Mee...


Haha...
Is it i always use some simple words to show my feeling?

Good...Nice...Shiok...Not bad...

About Penang trip...

Worth~


In my brain...

The most famous in Penang should be food...

Haha...

From 1st day in bukit bertajam(an area in Penang)...

We looked like only have interested in food...

We had 5 meals at that day...

Those foods are the most famous stall in Penang...

For some foods...also consider quite famous in that area lar...

Heehee...


Aiya...

Until now i just update the Penang trip...

The feeling have been not so strong...

But what i still remember is 3days 2nights in penang island(sry ya teng...i also rmb 2days 1night in bukit bertajam...^^)...

I stay with a girl friend's house...


She is Minn-li...

She is a nice girl i think?Haha...

She treat us as her good good friends(heard from her mouth~~~)...

Unfortunately...She seems like no feeling toward on me...Haha...

Tony...Minn-li...and me...we are 3 good friends...

That day...we chat until 4pm++...very happy ya...


Maybe you are not a good tour guide...

But i am still satisfy your performance lar...

And your daddy mummy really treat us like their children woh...

Haha...

Help me thanks them ya...


Ok...

Come back...

These few days in Penang are worth...

I know more friends there...

Hope i can have another Penang trip again within year...

Heehee...


Next station is Genting with those Penang trip friends...

Hurray~


(My sister have been recover from sick...I have a superb mood now...^^)
(Opp...still got still got...My cousin will have his wedding at Penang on 2nd Jan 2011...I can go Penang again ady...Haha...)


Naughty Playful Thinker^^

No comments:

Post a Comment