Thursday, May 13, 2010

habits

Waiting is my second main habit...
Be waited by friends is my first main habit...

Haha...


I used to late 5 to 10 minutes when we meet up...

But i never be the most late comer...

Haha...


Everytime when housemates called me to have dinner and i had been made appointment with classmates...

They will always sour that housemates is not enough important compared to classmates...

But at least we always supper together mah...

Haha...


Although my room is the first room of 4 in house...

But i used to visit their room after i stepped in the house...

8 people in this house but only 4 people in cyber house...

History wont replay easily...

After i passed the security machine of Ixora Appartment...

I used to see the very obvious mirror to see the reflected me...

Haha...

And...

I used to look up at the 10th floor...to see whether my friend is in room or not...

Haha...


Most important one...

I used to go anywhere with my buddy...

Actually we cant study together in a long time...

We will make a lot of joke there and then cant concentrate in our study...


Anyway...

The memories will always become the past...

It will also keep in my mind...

There is too much of memories...


Hey...
Ray...

Look forward...


Playful thinker^^

No comments:

Post a Comment