Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Pure Bar

I go to Pure Bar with Tony and my tourism club Dailou by just past yesterday night...
There is really a place to let me enjoy the music...sometimes only~~
Sometime...we will shake our body according to the music frequency...
Just relax...

After that...
Dailou brought us to the front of the dj bar...
I think that place is the best place to feel the base of the music...
The stage for dancing just around our table only...

2 hours dancing and 40% alcohol make me mild drunk...
Of course i vomited once...in toilet...
Maybe...i am not used to drink to high of alcohol and feeling the strongest base music in Pure...
Then i vomited...

I still can remember everything...
Just when i walk...
I am not so balance...

Anyway...
Thx...
Kenneth...(Dailou)
Tony...(brother)
Ah long...
2 Kenneth girl partners...

That is a good day...
A beautiful night...

Naughty Thinker^^

No comments:

Post a Comment