Sunday, March 28, 2010

Useless

Arh...
Everyone is busying now...
Actually i am also busy now...

Suddenly...i do not have anymore motivation to push me up...
Recently...i lost...i do not know what should i do...
There are a lot of works...
What the feeling that i am having now is...pressure...
Pressure that come suddenly and weirdly...

This is a confuse situation for me...
I am having confusion without any direction...
I really lost...

I cannot recognise myself currently...
I try to get back...
I try to find back my success way...
I tried...

My grandma asked me my study situation...
I said very fine...do not have any problem...i can settle...
Those words i spoke out are fake...
Fake...

Sad sad sad...

(One week at home...I didnt saw my sis...When you will come back??? I miss you...)

No comments:

Post a Comment