Saturday, March 13, 2010

Pack of time


A lot of things and matters are waiting us to finish...
Have us prepared to handle it?
Maybe yes...Maybe no...

A lot of assignment was tied us to spend time on itself...
A few mid-term exam was set to us during this few weeks...
A bit of busy on events...

This unusual utilized schedule had been influence me a lot...
This schedule caused me become more lazy...lazy to attend the classes in morning...

I still have a lot of works in my hand now...
But what i want to say is...
Yo...friends...please take good care of your body...
Yo...friends...please be a optimistic person when you are facing the study problem...
Yo...friends...please remember that...i always be with you...whatever you busy...

I always be with you...
Although i am going to cyberjaya campus soon...

Yo...nite...

4FLAT LIFE^^

No comments:

Post a Comment