Monday, March 1, 2010

Reasons...

Maybe...
You noticed that when we do or say something...
We always find the reasons to support us...



I am really sucks in love field...
Why...always like that...
I always failed in this love subject...
Why...i wanna know that...know that reason...

Now...
I discovered how much i am silly in that...
If the girl is pretty...
If the girl have a nice heart...
If the girl still available...
If the girl can have a good chat with me...
If the girl treat me nice...
If like that...
I will start to like her...

But these characteristics...
Is not love...
Haiz...

I hate the most when i saw the couples hugging...
I dislike the closing of those couples...
Because i cant get mine...

*Think too much also helpless...Haiz...so cheap liao me...nobody want me...arh~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment