Thursday, January 28, 2010

Relax...Boring...


Hahaha...
Wow...
Welcome back to my blog...4FLAT...


Never never tried before...

Such a long time i didn't surf my blog...

I love my blog a lot...

Really...^^


Ve.................ry boring ah...

I wanna go back to Melaka to enjoy my life...

Heehee...


The life in Kulai...

Hometown-ing without online is such a uninteresting travel...

But..

There is a lot of matter i can just feel and enjoy in hometown...


Family...

Food...

Friends...

Free stresses...


A lot of "f"...

Funny...but boring...

This is a weird conflict...


(erm erm...im in MCd now...suddenly...a western guy is appears in front me...why western will appear in Kulai? Weird weird weird...^^)


When we have used to live in a high tempo lifestyle...

We will tend to have a relax holiday to reduce the suffering of healthy when we are in city...

But...ya...if you have a long period of holiday...

It is too much...

Because we are not in the world of low tempo life...

No longer be a permanent citizen in low tempo life...

No longer!!!


Erm Erm...

I just stop my typing here...

Too long of post...is such a silly, boring and tedious post...


K lah...

Melaka...

I will going back soon...




4FLAT LIFE
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment