Friday, January 15, 2010

How?

I always expect i can get high CGPA(points of my academic)...
I never thought i will get low CGPA...


So...
If i really get lower CGPA...
How?


Never never thought before, i might fail my subjects...
Always be very confident...


But...
If i really fail my subjects...
How?


Although this wont happened(confidently promise)...
But if it is real...
How?


Commit suicide?
Impossible...
I still have a lot of matter...
Travel with parents...with girlfriend...
I still have many thing can be played by me...
Travel to sunway lagoon with beloved pm09,10 friends...
I still have a lot of mission that havent start by me...


Cry?
Yaya...
I will cry...>.<


Become depression?
Hehe...
High probability...^^


At least...
At least i have to maintain 3.67 CGPA(first class)...
I never never changed my mind on i wanna strive my scholarship...
I never never changed my mind on i wanna be a famous sucessful economist...

I never never give up!!!

I know nothing is perfect in this world...

But i wanna shout...

4FLAT!!!




4FLAT LIFE^^

No comments:

Post a Comment