Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New books

"EQ"

"Life Economics"

"Attitude"


"The value of a book...is...the content in the book...
But not the price of the book..."




Recently...
I like the theory or matter around our life...
I feel that...my life is enjoyable...
Very funny...^^


Wow...very good...
After i passed up my MUET form to Jabatan pendidikan...
I went to Popular...

When i stepped in the Popular...
The time was around 11am...
When i came out...
The time was around 1pm...


Heehee...i shopped for my new books around 2 hours...
But i saw a lot of books during this 2 hours...
"Earth crisis" is one of them...
but i didn't bought it..
Heehee...^^


I chatted with my friends about the matter in life...
Finance...
Economics...
Personal characteristics...
Life...
Finally...i bought 3 books...^^


I have my mentally food during this semester break already...
Happy...
But i still have another exam paper on tomorrow...
So i have to start my revision first...


Haha...
Happy-ing...^^


4FLAT LIFE^^

No comments:

Post a Comment