Saturday, January 16, 2010

Around exam...


First exam paper will be started on monday...
First exam paper is moral study...
For moral study, we just need to pass...no CGPA is counted...
(engineering student didnt take moral study ==")


During exam week, there is a good news...
That is i can get back my healthy life...
I will sleep at 11pm and wake up at 7am...
Because all paper will be tested at at least 9am...
Heehee healthy life...^^


My friend give me a suggestion...
She said that...


Ray...can u please concentrate on your final exam first...
Don put yourself into relationship during this critical period...


But i did not heard into my mind...
Still do what i like to do...
I still have do revision lah...


Should i have a thick face to strive something?
Other maybe dislike a thick face person...
Haiz...
I am still hesitating on this...
Hehe...^^


Final exam is fall on tomorrow...
So everybody...
Every foundation friends...



YO...JIAYOU...



4FLAT LIFE^^

No comments:

Post a Comment