Friday, January 22, 2010

Holiday...


Holiday is started...
How should i spend this valuable semester break?

Haha...i won't sleep for the whole week...



I am still planning to have a gathering with friends...

But depends on who wanna go out with me...

Maybe i will go out with "somebody"...

Heehee^^



Books and magazines will be my best friend during this semester break...

Since i bought new books and so many magazines...

I should not waste my money on these...

Reading but not study...^^



Actually...i have something else to be settled during holiday...

I have to plan a journey or travel to Sunway lagoon...

Wow...
such a nice vacation...

(Erm erm...vacation...entertainment....7pm 22nd Jan...Sultan Johor past away...no entertainment is available within 2 days...)



I can plan that how i study in 3rd semester...

I know i always lost my promises...

But i still have to plan...

Because i do not like the life without direction^^



The most happy matter i have this holiday...

I can gather with my family...

I really miss my family...

I miss u...dad...mum...sis...

And also someone...^^



Hohoho..

Today...

After exam...
5 guys and 1 girls of us go to relax...



We really stress before exam...

We really stress during exam...

We just want relax after exam...^^



Dream-box...Sing-k...

Oh my god...
my girl_friend have a high frequency of sound...

Really can't "tahan"...

She only can sing high voice...but cannot sing low voice at all...

This is what a weird situation i saw first time...lol...

But she has a nice voices^^


GSC...Watching AVATAR...

OMG again...

This is my second time of watching AVATAR...

I saw this movie for 3D for my first time...

This time...we decide to watch normal only...

In fact...5 of us...only i had watched the AVATAR...

The others haven't watch the movie...
This is no choice situation...

I have to watch also...

But still nice although it become normal view movie...^^



3.30am now...

Going to sleep loh...

Everybody...

I will seldom appear online during holiday...
I don't have a online system at home^^



Good day...Good luck...

My friends...^^



4FLAT LIFE^^

No comments:

Post a Comment