Sunday, January 17, 2010

Unlucky...


Stomachache...
I know that if i drink hot drink before my exam...i will get stomach ache...high possibilites...
But i drunk...
When i was doing my MORAL exam paper...
stomach started the war...
I pained at that moment...
Haiz...

"Simply do the answer then pass up quickly...I wanna go toilet..."

This is the only thought in my mind at that time...

Headache...
I experienced a very "hardworking" study week...
I almost do revision everyday on study week...
The last day of the study week and the previous day of my first exam...
I had a headache...

I still remembered i brought my panadol to Melaka...
But when i was finding the medicine...
It lost...
Fortunately...
My "beloved" housemate WEE PANG borrowed me 2 pieces of panadol...
Thanks...Wee Pang...

Even though i just needed to get 10++ marks over total 50 marks..
But i try to score any marks that i can get...
Because of my coursework marks is quite high, if i get 10++ marks, i can pass Moral subjects...
(Moral subject will not counted in CGPA...but we have to pass this subject...)

Have you tried did not brought your pencil to the exam venue?
Hehe...im the one...
I borrow pencil from my friend...
Haiz...borrow again...
Unlucky exam...


Next 2 subjects are Computer application and Human development
These 2 subjects will be tested on tomorrow...
If i continue my bad condition to tomorrow...
Hehehe...
First class, bye bye...

This 2 subjects are quite important to me...
So i must appreciate the only half day to prepare this 2 subjects...
Hahaha...
Start do my revision now...^^

4FLAT LIFE^^

No comments:

Post a Comment