Tuesday, January 5, 2010

4 Flat

4!!!...4 Flat....

Complex...
Confuse...

Week 13 now...
Week 15 is exam week...
I have not start my revision...
I still rushing my assignment...

Hehehe...
I plan to study start from week7...
I plan to finish all assignment by week11...
I plan to have a few weeks to prepare my exam...
I plan to get high marks...
I planned...

Useful?
Hehehe...
I lost my confidence on my trust...
But if i lost confidence ownself, how i gain confidence from others?
So i should not think about past...
Look forward...

18th January will be the first day of my exam...
6th January now...12 days...5subjects...
If i exclude moral subject, i should have 4 subjects to prepare...
3days for a subject...
If i put effort from now, it will not be too late...
So...Ray...4 flat 4flat...

PHD...
PCA...
PPE...
PEN...

I will do all the best...
I will keep back my confidence...
Jiayou ya...
Everybody of foundation...
Jiayou...
4 FLAT LIFE^^

No comments:

Post a Comment