Friday, April 16, 2010

Our journey


I am planning to have a trip with my friend...
A not-easy and expensive trip...
We plan to go around whole west Malaysia...

Will it become real?

Heehee...

I am thinking that if i have that chance and that time to do something...

Why i do not want to try it?

I think most of the people wont have the same idea as mine?


I am not a good geographic student...

I cannot tell you the colour or design of the logo or flag of each state in Malaysia...
I cannot define even the actual place of Kelantan and Ketah...


I just know...
Johor is the most south state...
Perlis is the most north state...

Surely Sabah and Sarawak are placed on east M'sia map...


Although i am not a good geographic student...

But maybe i am a not bad adventurer?

Haha...


From the age of a child...

Until now...19 years old pre-U student...

I did not went to Perlis...Perak...Pahang...Kedah...Kelantan...Selangor...


Penang?I was a 5years old child...What i can remember?

Terengganu?That is because of redang trip that organized by our tourism club...

Negeri Sembilan?Everytime i went for it...i am only visit my dad's fruit garden...

Friends...

This is a long trip for us...

When we go to your state...

Please take us to any place that you feel it is worth for us to visit?

Haha...


Enjoy is a important part of my lifestyle...

Music...is an enjoyment of hearing...

Movie...is an enjoyment of sight...

Journey...is an enjoyment of spirit...


Enjoying my life~


4FLAT LIFE^^

No comments:

Post a Comment