Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hahaha...




27th April 2010...
That is too nice...
Words are not enough to describe my feeling...
Fortunately...i have my S.E 902...
It help me to keep the memory...

Sakura...
This is my first time to visit it...
Visit?Haha...
Actually...
it is a restaurant of japan food...
Restaurant?Haha...
It is only in a house...
The boss use the house to do their business...

The food have a certain standard...
Instead...we have to book the place before we take our meal there...
Luckily...we booked it...heehee...
If you straight to the house...and there is no more table for you...
You will really "pekche" one...
Haha...

Our next station of our outing on night...is...
WINGS....
It is a cafe...which have singer to sing song...
We...10++ people...
Make noisy there...
Make funny there...
And we are relax there...

Hopefully...
After i go cyber...
I still can always gather with you guys...
At most...i be the coordinator to call you guys out lor...
Can boh?
This time...those who watch this post one...
Please comment at my chat box...

Appreciate your comment...
Heehee...^^

4FLAT LIFE^^

No comments:

Post a Comment