Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Breakfast


Heehee...
I forgot how long is the time that i did not took breakfast...

Maybe 3 weeks?

Haha...


Because of sick...

I have to sleep earlier than normal time...

Then i slept at 2am last night...

Haha...

The return of early sleeping is...

I can have breakfast...

Haha...


As a university student...

Most of us are not going to take breakfast...

Is it?^^


I start a nice lifestyle...
a healthy lifestyle...

After breakfast...i start to do my assignment...

Then lunch...after that i go to library...

A normal life...u might feel that boring...

But...that is hard to have a normal life...


Later...i will try to done more works...

Then sleep at 8pm...Wake at 2am...

Why i want to do so?

Heeheehee...

Euro champ league is coming midnight...
Rest fully to prepare the match...

Haha...


K lar k lar...

Study...

Thunder now...

Going to off my laptop...

If not...

My laptop have to rest at the shop around a week...^^


Bye lar...


4FLAT LIFE^^

No comments:

Post a Comment