Sunday, April 25, 2010

i want nothing

Moody...
MUET was just taken by yesterday...
I should happy...
Should i?

I am so missing my trimester 1...
That semester...
I am so pro...
I am so good...
I am so nice...

Trimester 2...
You bring me to hell...
My result still can keep at a middle high level...
But my study style have been changed totally...

What i said before and done before is...
Preview note before class...
Concentrate in class...
Do exercise or revision after class...
All assignment finish by the date before one week of due date...
Study week is for me to do past year question...
All this...
I done it at trimester 1...
And only trimester 1...

Trimester 3 is going to end...
What i want now is cincai end the trimester...
Strive to get first class?
Why first class?
I do not have qualification to get it...
Lazy guy does not suit it...
Lier does not suit it...
Only thought but do nothing guy...does not suit it...

No no no...
I should optimistic...
Still got time...still got time...
A guy who do not have ambition wont get girlfriend...

Computer subject...i wanna finish you...finish you...
English...solve you then...
Cheers up...

4FLAT LIFE^^

No comments:

Post a Comment