Thursday, April 29, 2010

Touching Friendship


Look back to my memory...
Friends...

Many kind of friends...

Got...hello-friends...

Got...chat a while friends...

Got...care u friends...

Got...know u before but act to not know u friends(he or she still can considered to be ur friends?hehe)
Got...brother friends...always together within a period...

Got...sister friends...always stick together also...lol...

Got...event friends...

Got...hometown friends...


Hometown?

Hehe...
Not enough 1 year in Melaka...
But the memory have been win over my memory in my secondary school's...

Is it i am a easy forgotten person or i am really have better friendship here?hehe...

I won't forget my events' friends...

You all give me a chance to improve...
Of course...we are getting happier and happier...haha...


My mmu big bro said...

Friends always get closer with you when they can get benefit from you...

I won't deny or agree anything from that sentence...

The first time we meet...
If we do not have any benefit between us...
We won't meet each others...


From the movie"kaiji"...

One slogan spoke by main character...

"Once you discover the bad of your opponent or friends...actually...you have been changed to be a bad person too...if you are not bad person...how to you discover the bad of others?"

Friendship...

Got many types...

Do not use one standard to define your friendship...

Just the same from our simple lesson from class...

Using the same formula on different type of question...

You won't get the actual answer...


Ou...Friends...

Maybe sometime we get benefit from each others...

But...that is only sometime...not always...

If you afraid lose something from yourself to your friends...

Better you do not need to make friends i think...


Friends...

What i want to say is only...

I won't forget you...

I will remember you strongly in my memory...in my brain...

If you help me a lot before...i wish to help you once you have problem...


Friends...

Remember our song...

Remember our time of outing...

Remember our studying moment...

Remember our sporting hour...

Remember our funny talking...

Remember everything...


I...

Appreciate every moment with you...

Sincerely presented by me...Ray...


(kk...you are always my big bro...im always your didi...^^)

4FLAT LIFE^^

No comments:

Post a Comment