Monday, February 8, 2010

Self-esteem


Do not ever try to hit my self-esteem...
I have a strong self-esteem...


Do not said that i am reject to hear your advices...

I did not need it...


Do not do what you do with neglect my feeling...

I really dislike it...


I feel tired...
Maybe this is caused by pack classes...

You can have a good mentally condition...

That is your matter...

Do not compare your good to my weakness...

I...dislike it!!!


I have my own weakness...

I know that what is my weakness...

But do not ever try to explore my weakness in public...

This is what a stupid action...


Although you said that...

You said out my weakness...

I still bring my smiley face to you all...

I just do not want to have a conflict with you...


For other friends...

I know i have my weakness...

You might dislike it...
But you keep it in your heart...

Thank you...

Thanks for care my self-respect...


I am not well now...

I just have a porridge as my dinner...

I will recover soon...

I will prove that i am such that good...
I will still treat everyone nicely...


This is me...


4FLAT LIFE^^

No comments:

Post a Comment