Thursday, February 4, 2010

About study...


Hahaha...
Be optimistic...^^


The result of second semester was came out...

The result is not good...

I still can get A of non-language subjects...

I still cannot escape the poor result of my english...

I fall from 1st class to 2nd upper class...

But anyway...

I will avoid the mistakes that i did in trimester 2...
I will try to have a good plan...

I will try to fulfil my plan as well as i can...

I will try to keep all my promises...


Trimester 3...

I aim 4 A 1B for 5 subjects...


Planning...

Then do it...


Past was past...

We can change it anymore...

Past is past...

We can only look forward...


We should not have any sad feeling on our previous bad result...

We should have to strive a better result in coming exam...


For all my friends that your result was been pull down...

Maybe...

You need to have a word...

Optimistic...


Work hard now...

You still have time...


Yo...Jiayou...


4FLAT LIFE^^

No comments:

Post a Comment