Wednesday, February 17, 2010

CNY...


Ah~~~
This is a long new year...
9 days...

Have you spent it fully?
Will you spend it fully?

This new year...
I visited my primary school teachers...
Long time didnt saw each others...
They still the same...have a healthy body...didnt change...happy...^^
I still the same...the height remain unchanged from form 2 until now...Ish...didnt change...sad...><

Gamble gamble...
I have a heavy role in this new year...
That is...fortune god...
Hohoho...
I am the one who distribute the fortune to everybody...
Haha...
They happy...I happy...
Heehee...

Really "pekche" about movie...
If you wanna watch movie during chinese new year...
Hey hey...
You better buy the tickets before the day u go...
Its so sucks...
I cant watch the movie that i wanna watch...
Ish...

With no choice...
I choosed to watch the Jacky Chan and Leehom movie...
This is quite a funny movie...
Really laugh out loud...
This story hor...
Start from the war until the end...
Only die die die...
At the end...
There just have a person...a country will survive...
Leehom is the lucky one...Jacky Chan is the sad one...

But i still wish to watch
72 Tenants of Prosperity...
Somebody wanna watch it too?

Haha...


Yaya...

I think most of you have received my wishes massages...

Thanks for those who reply me and also give me the wishes...

Thanks ya..^^


CNY...

somebody...prefer to stay with parents...with family...

somebody...prefer to stay with lover...

somebody...prefer to stay with friend...


Er....

Wish you all...

Healthy leh...

Good result...
& also...

Happy always ya...


4FLAT LIFE^^

No comments:

Post a Comment