Tuesday, February 2, 2010

3rd semester life...






Wow...
Tired...

Futsal game...


I have a nice 3rd semester beginning...

Nice lecturers...

Nice subjects...

Nice assignment group members...

Nice ya...


After this semester...

I will choose to go MMU Cyberjaya to continue my study...

After i go to KL...

I cannot play anymore with current friends...current brothers..current sisters...


Almost everyone said that we have to enjoy our foundation life...

The reason might be..the CGPA of foundation will not be brought to degree courses...

So we can play...we can always to whatever we like...

Just do it...


Appreciate...

I wanna appreciate every moment in 3rd semester...
When time is past...
it won't come back...

I do not want to have any regret...


Past is past...

Forget past...

Appreciate current...

Look forward...


Friends...

I love you all...


(I just came back from futsal game...sibeh tired nia..i will have my class at 8am-5pm on tomorrow...only 2 hours break will be given...wow...i have to go to my bed...bye~)

4FLAT FEELING^^

No comments:

Post a Comment