Friday, February 5, 2010

Genting...Starbucks...


Genting = gaming...
Genting = gambling...


But if i do not have any gaming...any gambling at Genting...

Why i am at Genting now?


Weird weird weird...


I cannot online at my hostel...

Streamyx in my house got some problem...

Then i come Genting Starbucks for Wi-fi?

Lol~


Now...

I can feel the feeling of my friends who come Genting without gaming and gambling...

That feeling....

Terrible...


But i saw some shirt and T-shirt in Genting look quite nice...

Maybe i will buy those clothes in coming sunday...

In common sense...
We know that we have to afford higher price in Genting to get anything...

But the price of shirt is quite okay...


Because those shop in Genting are all the brands one...

Heehee...^^

So the price already is high...
Nothing different with other places...

I saw the shirt that i saw in Melaka before...

The price is same...

But i just cannot get the higher discount as in Melaka...


Okay...

Actually....
I have to do my works...

Because i have events...

And my 3rd semester is started...

So i have to start my engine liao...


Bye~


4FLAT LIFE^^

No comments:

Post a Comment