Thursday, February 4, 2010

Recently...

Erm erm...
Recently...

I have a lot of things or matter to be done by me...

Study...
But i have a good planning...
And i hope that i can complete my planning...^^

Scholarship...
I strive to get a scholarship for my analytical economics...
Maybe i can reduce some financial problem from my dad...
Haha...
Then i can get a more "huge angbao" from my dad...
Heehee...^^

Ambition...
Just few days ago...
My friends ask me...
Do you have interested in business?
I said no...
But i have a lot of interested in research and analysing...
Then he told me that i will have a restrict income...restrict time...restrict room to success...

As we know...
If you want to be success...
Be a boss...you will can be success...
You will have a free time control...
But there is only the good side of having a post like boss...
There is still have a lot of bad side of be a boss....

Everything...have 2 sides...
You are the one who decides your future...your ambition...
Not others control you...
Remember...^^
Yayaya...
I would like to become economist...


Chinese new year is coming...
But the feeling of new year celebration is low...
Then i went for the celebration of new year in mmu..
Haha...
Ya...really...
I can feel the celebration of new year is there...
Lion-dance...Drum-playing...Magic show...Face changing show...and a lot of performance...

Erm erm...
Chinese New Year ya everyone...
India...Malay...Chinese...^^

I will go to Genting on tomorrow...
Because my uncle will have an event at there...
This is my first time that i go Genting but i do not have chance to play fun...
Haha...
I can feel the lonely feeling...>.<

Oh ya...
I am going to have my further study at KL soon...
June 2010...
I hope that i will have a car because there is inconvinience for students to take meals without transport...
(Can also use the car to fetch lenglui to gaigai...lol~kidding lar...im nice guy wat...^^)

After i updated 4 new posts...
It is the time that i have to shut down my computer...
SLEEP!!!

4FLAT LIFE^^

No comments:

Post a Comment