Tuesday, August 10, 2010

sounds good but....


My plan is easy...
Now...it is week 9...
I still got 6 weeks included this week to the final exam weeks...

So...i was planned this 2 weeks i must finish all the assignments...

Then i will have 4 weeks to fully concentrate on revision for final exams...

There is still got 1 midterm exam, 1 computer lab test, 4 assignments, 1 quiz and 1 weekly assignment...

I wish to settle all the assignments within this 2 weeks...

Final is not easy, so i gotta put more efforts...

Study hard and also smart^^


There are 6 subjects in this semester...

Can i finish this semester with an excellent result?

I believe it...i can do it...

But anyway...

It's sounds good but not really happen if i still do not change my attitude and lazy habit...


My friend told me and i told my other friends...

Optimistic!!!

If you want it...then you will try any ways get it...

Wei...
Some of my friends...
How can you guys lost from me...
I target 4 flat leh...haha...
Come on...win over me...
Haha...
Kidding kidding...
^^

Playful Naughty Thinker^^

No comments:

Post a Comment