Thursday, August 26, 2010

simply update

Week 11 already now...
1 midterm exam more...it is on next saturday morning...so that i can only go melaka at afternoon...
Saturday night reach melaka...
Sunday night only i back Cyberjaya...
If not...i bek shiok...haha...

Aiya aiya...
We should start to study now already...
Assignments...
I will going to to finish those assignments...
But...
The leader of one assignment still havent build up a discussion...
How wor? Beh song lar~

Never mind...
I build the discussion then ok already although i am not the leader...haha..
Ok right?
Haha...

I am expecting 4 flat...
That's what i want...
I got to take some action now...
Go dinner first^^
Bye~

Oh yaya...
I will back Kulai again for secondary school friends gathering...
I missed too many gathering before...
I must back this time...
Haha...

Enjoying my life~

Playful Naughty Thinker^^

No comments:

Post a Comment