Sunday, August 8, 2010

money

Recently...i was quite lazy to study and do assignment...
2 important exams have already passed...
But my study ways were damn terrible...
I started to study all chapter covered in midterm exam only on that exam day...
So last minutes arh...
It's the worst habit --- always last minute...
I promised no more last minute works before...
But still the same...

For assignments...
It's better...
No last minute works...
But fifty paces laugh hundred steps...
Always last 3 days before the dateline only i finish the works...

It's miserable...
I must back to my track...
My dream...my expectation...my goals...must come back...
RM5,000 of the tuition fees needed to pay by ourselves first...
My apply on ptptn is temporary failed arh...
I can't lose that loan...
I will seeking ways to solve it...
Money ya...

I cannot waste my time...my money...my effort...
I feel guilty to my family...
They support me to study but i didn't did my best...
Cannot keep going like that already...

Study wei...
I will have my another exam fall on tomorrow...
Come on...study...

(look forward...look forward...speed up...speed up...come back to the track...to the track...)

Playful Naughty Thinker^^

No comments:

Post a Comment