Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Facebook & MSN

I cannot imagine what i will become if i ban the Facebook and MSN for a week...
Within not enough a day...i already feel very not used to it that i did not log in both of them...
It's a big suffer for me...

But...anyway...
In study perspective...i have a lot of time to concentrate on study already since i did not wasted time on them...
Hahaha...

I gonna know what really i will become on next tuesday night when i log in Facebook and MSN...
Maybe...i will realize actually i got so much time but i waste it...

This morning...
I think back my foundation life...
I believe that the first semester is my best study period since i stepped in MMU...
I find back my belief on study...

"Study is because of i want to learn...but not exam and result"
You may laugh me...
You can say me silly...
But i believe it...it let me become better...in personality...in my result...

I am really cherish the memory of foundation...
Friends are around me...
I always be with friends...
That time...i did not feel to start a relationship...
Because of FRIEND...
Friends give me what i want...that is really a happiness memory...

Life is still going on...
Look forward and be optimistic...
Haha...
Jiayou for those who are going to have exam...
Candidates PMR...SPM...foundation...degree...
Jiayou~

Playful Naughty Thinker^^

1 comment: