Friday, November 13, 2009

Mess up...give up...


I still remember what i had promised to my dad before i come MMU...
I say i will concentrate on my study...
I wanna get scholarship...
I have say many time on this...
I don't want to say anymore on this...

My self-management...poor...
My direction is lost...
My attitude had been changed to bad...
My life had been mess up...

If i can have a chance to restart...
If i can allocate my time averagely...
If i can...

Ah~~~


My world have been messed up...
I would like to give up...
My lazy worm come out...
I become a success dodgeballer...i used to flee...
SLEEP and SLEEP and SLEEP...
Havent even start my real study on Human development and Computer application...
I also not hear about what the lecturer says in my economic lesson...


BUSY and BUSY and BUSY...
But i don't know what i am busy...
I almost crazy...
I cant get poor result...
I want to get back all i lose...


but


Where is my 4flat life?


4FLAT LIFE^^

2 comments:

  1. take good care of urself. everythig will be fine when u on the track. 2nd sem really is a rushing sem. dont worry.if u need someone else help for ur eco , i might help u. haha i still remmeber some. tk!jia u ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm...thx...i need back to my track...but still searching...hope fast...

    ReplyDelete