Saturday, November 14, 2009

Because of Debate...


This is what i do during prepare our debate...i try to let my script is suit to my 3 minutes time limit...AND...today i make it...i say out what i should say within 3 minutes...happy...

They are my teammate...they are the 2nd and 3rd speakers in first debate...
Right side's guy is our senior...help us a lot...Thanks a lot to him..


All my first debate teammates are here...Except our "dailou"...Weilson...I will introduce him on next week...^^

This is the situation when we are in debate....

Debate...
Debate..
Debate.

This few days debate is around me...
This status will continue until next saturday...
This debate experience is good to me...

Why?

At first...I had consider to give up...
At that time...debate seniors talk a lot to me...
And i accept...but still neglect...
Aiya...because of debate...i put a lot of time into it...
But...after the winning of my first debate...
We discuss a lot...
I really want to strive in this debate...

Finally...
Really...
I find back my track...
I find back my way...

My 4FLAT LIFE...COME BACK...


4FLAT LIFE^^




2 comments:

  1. happy to know that u r get back on ur track! jia u o~

    ReplyDelete
  2. besides, why dun have me de? T_T sad la!!!!

    ReplyDelete