Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Friendship

Hainan camp...my group member...not bad...



Human development video assignment...we are the 6 bf in the group...



My MMU brother...He is Kim Keng...



Leisure...



Debate...They are my teammate...



Yesterday, i went to debate...
When i reached the venue...the last match before our match was still continue...
I looked at the question...
The question is something like...frienship is maintained by benefit...
I am dislike this talk...but...in reality, we cant say this is wrong...

BUT...

What i wanna say is...
For me...friendship is not bulided onto benefit...
Our friendship will not because of benefit argue to become broke...

From the hainan camp...
Until the debate...
During this period...i know many friends...
And i am not because of benefit to become their friend...
Luckily...I have a lot of best friends...

In the hainan camp...i learned how to become brave...
In this camp...i was suggest myself to be the leader in the group...
In this few days...maybe i was still not a good leader...but i become better and better...
Leader...is the highest post in group...means that the member will support you...

In the process of assignment...
I was also the leader...
I tried to organize my team...
I was enjoy in the assignment...
because...friends...you let me happy and laugh and enjoy the life with you guys...

Kim Keng...
I do not have to say a lot things to you here...
Because i discover...
We start know our heart of each other...slowly and slowly...
We have the same thinking...

Debate teammate...
Let us to appreciate our every chance...
Do not regret when we miss something...
Let us to strive what we should get...
We start to rush to our target...
Win and enjoy the next game...

ALL MY FRIENDS....
THANK YOU...
I LIKE YOU...


4FLAT LIFE^^

No comments:

Post a Comment