Monday, November 16, 2009

Lose???

Strive what we can...
Lose...
We have lose...
Lose...
We lose our 2nd match...
Lose...
We only lose one match...
Lose...
We havent lose our ambition...
Lose...
We lose some...but we gain some...

Because of lose...
I want to use all my energy and spend it into next match...
I do not want only win the match...
I want enjoy the match...
I see the lose as my motivation to push me to win the next match...
I will do better...
I had say it before...
I will become better...

Actually...
When the result of the match is come out...
Within one second...my brain is blank...
Within one second...my thought is all about the experience from i join the group...until we lose...

Actually...
When i step in our group...i am not spend all my effort in debate match...
Whatever i do...it just want to complete my mission...
My mission is only to make up the proper number to represent...
My way is...i just join...i will not give much on this debate...

But...after result is come out...
I feel sad..
Sad happened...because i am start to like debate...
I feel sad..
Although i am not the representative...
I feel sad..
Because i mind it...

I wanna cry...

When i am not put effort...
When i am not enjoy the match...
When i am not in the good performance...
My team...win...

While i am put much of effort on this...
While i am enjoy the debate...
While i wanna show we are good...
My team...lose...

But i stop to sad...crying have been stop in my heart...
I want to look forward to my third fourth match...
I want to put myself into the match...
I do not want to miss anything again...
Come on...saturday debate...
Confidence is fully now...
Chance is only be given once at a time...
I have prepared...We will make it...
All my teammate...just go ahead...be brave...
Jiayou...
4FLAT LIFE^^

No comments:

Post a Comment