Friday, July 9, 2010

Worry

3 days ago...
I get thumb injured...
When i am very pain...
I do know who i should call and refer to...

Parents...
Come first...
I know dad and mum have their solution for me...SURELY...
But i just afraid they will worry me...

The time is 6.30am...
I was thinking about should i call my parents...
They have their transportation to their working place...
I scared that if i told them my injury...they will worry and cannot concentrate...

Anyway...
This type of injury maybe lightly or seriously...
I can bet that this injury only is a minor problem...
So i gave them a call during evening...
The time that they have been after their job...

They really really gave me a lot of suggestion...
I wanna go hospital for checking my thumb...
Maybe X-Ray?

I am a careless man...
But i need to be a useful man...
I can eat...
I can type...
I can do whatever i want to do...
Just...i have to use my left hand...

Hand is really important to us...
Must careful...

Playful Naughty Thinker^^

No comments:

Post a Comment