Tuesday, July 6, 2010

So busy?

Haha...
Really really nice...
At the night of Monday and Tuesday...
I slept before 10pm...
Haha...
This is rare for ray?

Erm erm...
Just do a simply report about me for recent life...

Because of world cup...
We fans always wait until 4 or 5 am only we went to bed...
So you can imagine that what time only we woke up...
Haha...

Back hometown = sleep early?
Haha...
I broke the traditional during Kulai-ing...
Both of the night i stayed at home...i slept at 2am and woke at 6.30am...

Slept at 2am?
Nothing i can do at home also i can sleep lately?
Haha...
Mobile phone got a good system called SMS...
haha...because of sms then sleep so late...

Ya...
Really feel great that i can have breakfast with parents and my 2nd sister for continuous 2 days...
Really appreciate it since i was not always back home and let parents worry(sometime only actually)...and my 2nd sis just came from my aunt house...i almost 3 -4 months didn't saw her before this Kulai-ing...

Ok...
Just share about my mistake again on bus...
Hehe...
After an insurance meeting at hometown...
I was rushing to the bus station to buy tickets and back Cyberjaya...
Ya...sure...there is no buses go to Cyberjaya but Putrajaya...
Ok...after find and search for ticket in so many stall...
Finally i bought a ticket...2pm go to Putrajaya...
Nice right?
At least got bus already...

When i step on to the bus...
I got saw the notice board in bus...
There is showed that "SEREMBAN"...
But the time is so accurate...
And i thought the bus which go Putrajaya will go Seremban first(this is correct statement)
So when i step on to the bus...
The driver also didn't said nothing just let me go to the bus and the bus still got seat...

When i reached Seremban...
The driver only told me that this bus is only reach Seremban but not Putrajaya...
Oh my god...Really what the bus...
Luckily...as i said...the Putrajaya bus will come Seremban too...
So...the Seremban bus driver give me an extra small bus ticket...
When the Putrajaya bus reached Seremban station...i just showed the tickets and explained the incident...
Then i can went back to Putrajaya already...
Haha...

Sorry for my mistaken almost every moment...
(Sorry lar...i always fall asleep during sms...hehe^^)

Because i was too lazy and still activated the leisure mode...
So the first 4 weeks...
I almost did nothing...
So start from week 5...
I got to start every assignments and finish this by this week...
Busy life or leisure life even mixed life are depends on our own decision...
What is your decision?
Balanced in life is another test in our life...

Come on...
Hurray Jiayou Ray...

(I become a professional insurance agent already...heehee...strive to get a good result in both academic and my job...I can do it!!!)

Playful Naughty Thinker^^

No comments:

Post a Comment