Thursday, December 3, 2009

Too~~~Clever...

Pitiful like the pug above...

This is an english test...
I am not saying that i am clever in this test...
Do not get misunderstanding...^^

Something special?
Everytime i have exam, i will not post the details to here...
But today...special...

Have you try to make mistake in your life?
Sure got...don say no la...

Today english test's marks is 25 marks over 100...
If i miss this 25 marks...maybe i will jump...
I almost miss this 25 marks...
I step in the wrong venue to take my test...
I am so nervous and worry about it...
I do not know at all before i pass up my exam paper...

Today, we have almost 1000 students to have the same test...
So, as you think, the exam hall is not enough to keep us...
There has many venue for us to take our exam...

When i go in to the exam place, i go with my friend...
He put his bag away, but i do not wait him...
I straight away go to the most front of the seat...
I sit at the first row...
As you know, if you sit at the first, you will not know what happen behind you...

I have not discovered there were no my friends in the exam venue...
I have a engineering friend sat beside me...
Then i felt relax...
I did not seeked for my friends...
This is the start of my mistake...
Careless!!!

After the test, when i have to pass up my test paper to the table that provided for exam paper...
I discovered there are no my friends to pass up...
I felt weird...
When i pass up...
I seek to my group number...My group number is PM105...

I see PM101...Its okay...not my business...
PM102...
PM103...
PM104...OH MY GOD...

There was no PM105...
I am really going to hell...
How can this happened???
Blamed on myself only...

Why i did not follow my friends?
Why i did not follow the place??
Why i so stupid???

Stupid because of too clever...
Too clever to sit in most front of the seats...
Too clever to insist my own style...
Too clever!!!

Fortunately, The lecturer accept it and promised me that she will pass the exam paper to my english lecturer...
Thank you Miss Yasmina...My last semester english lecturer...
Thanks to facebook "your luck daily"...
My lucky percentage is 98%...
Wow...thanks a lot...

If you clever...that is enough...do not act clever...
LIKE ME...@@


4 FLAT LIFE^^

No comments:

Post a Comment