Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Time

Time...
This?
Haha...
Time...
You cannot touch it...
Time...
You run with it...but you wont get win over it...
Time...
You are not excluded...everyone will get 24 hours...its the same...

If you have just 12 hours per day, how would you plan do use it?
Or waste it?

Almost all of my friends will say...
STUDY STUDY STUDY...
But...almost of the study time i sleep...
Are me wasting the time?

12 hours...half of a day...
If you use your time like 12 hours per day...
You will discover you are a good time management person...
Why?
Needed explain?
Haha...

People always have a habit...
People always say...if i know that...i will how and how...
But regret is not a theory in this world...
You cannot regret what you have done...
You can only see forward to the sky, to tomorrow, to future...

Have you try to sleep 12 hours per day continuously?
This is normal...But...
If we have just 12 hours per day, you spend 12 hours to sleep...
Can i say you are a rubbish?

I am that rubbish...
I am spending my time like a rubbish...

24 hours too much for me...
I wont appreciate it...
12 hours then enough...
Appreciate...

Rubbish life...


4 FLAT LIFE^^

No comments:

Post a Comment