Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Me

One year from now...Can you imagine the botak ray?
Don't get shock...the left side boy is me...

Change a lot?haha...

Become actor pulak...


Enjoy the time with friend...





Now...
Assume you have two choices...
First, you be yourself...
Second, you be the one who all like you...

First...do you know what i mean?
Second, do you know what you are?
Are you act your own role?
Or you are act the person who can get people's liking?

Before i come to MMU...
I swear to you, i am really a weird person...
How i weird?
Erm erm...Normally in secondary school, we will get along with classmates...
But i am not like that...i used alone...but not mean i like alone...
In my secondary school history, nothing much i can say...
Champion in chess competition?
Talent in mathematics?
Any more?
No more...

If i really do my own role...
Hey you guys, you won't see the "3-8" ray or guo rui...
Really...actually i like to make friends much...

In before, i am shy, i am not brave...
No confidence to make more friends...

That's why i like to make more friends after i come MMU...
I tell myself, i have to become more confidence, more bravely, more optimistic, more and more...
Really tired...
But my friends...really a lot...
But i happy...
But i like the new life of me...

TIRED...
But happy...
I enjoy the current life...
Become more muture on mind...
But normally you all will see the crazy and shock ray...haha...

If you let me to back to secondary school...
I will say...
"Please...don't lock me in the prison again..."
I feel not happy in there...
This is the real me...
I am happy in the U-life...
As long as my friends like me...
Enough...^^

This is RAY...^^

4FLAT LIFE^^

2 comments:

  1. when i was in primary school
    i also like u..
    no frens..everybody dislike me..
    but in secondary school i changed a lot
    now gt many frens..happy everyday^^
    erm..dun think bad memories b4..
    now happy tat's enough^^gambateh~

    ReplyDelete