Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Excited...Happy...


Today...excited...
My economics subject...woh...excited...
My mid-term test of economics result come out during my economics lecture....
I get perfect marks in the test...
Haha...excited much...

At first, i do not know i get perfect marks...
When i do survey with my friends...another friend was throwing the exam paper to here...
I thought the exam paper is the paper of my friend who are answering my survey questions...
But she pick the paper to me...
The name on paper is...
WANG GUO RUI!!!

Excited...and...Happy...
But i do not perform the emo out...
I just silent and continue my job...
When lecturer tell us do not excited with our result...
Then i said...
"Madam, we can't stop our excited...How can we not excited?"
Haha...


This is my first time of getting full marks in mid-term test...
Maybe the question is not too hard or consider as normal...
But i can get full marks...really put a lot of effort...
Finally, i get the sweet fruit...
Haha...^^


I will take analytical economics in my degree year...
Good result in foundation let me have confidence to go forward on that courses...
But, i want to say that, this courses is also my interested...
Not only because of foundation result...
Many people say that the result in foundation is low standard...
But as long as this is low standard, i must get higher marks...
If not, i am not such good...


Recently, i also get excited...
Almost everyday i rush for my assignment...
I just leave 1 months to prepare for my final exam...
So i plan to finish my all assignment within this 2 weeks...
Then i have 3 weeks to start my cold engine to study for my exam...


Wish i am good luck...
Wish i will follow my plan...
Wishes will come true...^^


Happy...


4FLAT LIFE^^

No comments:

Post a Comment