Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Trimester 2 ???











Human Development?
hehe...Is it how a human develop during whole life?
Why i cant get it well...haiz...

Computer Application?
hehe...lectural super geng!!!
During 2hours, he just teach us for 2 pages!!!
But the important thing...55% of marks will drop into lab section...
My practical is not good on computer...haiz...

Moral?
hahaha...i really want laugh...
Lectural is so good, and she is lead us to hear what she said...
We are enjoy the lecture...
But i still don't know those she talks are related to notes...haiz...

English?
It is still my weakness...
I want to improve it...
But how i improve?
Sometime i really want to skip the class...haiz...

Economic...
This subject will attract me the most...
Although i can't really catch up before 3rd week, but now i did it...
But this subject will cost me sometime to study....

HAIZ...

I still remain in trimester 1...
Please...come out...

Trimester 2 now...
Human development,
Computer application,
Moral,
Economic,
english....

I am sad now...sad...suddenly, i want to sleep to flee the real world...
I am escaped...
When will i to brace up?
Please fast...and else, the scholarship will fly away from me...

BUT STILL SAD...
4FLAT LIFE^^

No comments:

Post a Comment