Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy but Dissapointed...

My result has been come out...
I was so happy when i saw my result through online...
I get a 3.74 over 4.0....
I was happy...
My expectation to my 1st trimester result is around 3.7 to 3.8...
And the result is really suit to my estimate....
Happy and happy...
Before the result come out, i was study moral...
Lectural call us to write a letter to say "thanks" to parents...
One of the content i was wrote:

Daddy mummy, i know your tough...
You provided me to study in an university...
I will work hard and work hard to get a good result as a return to you...
I will call to daddy mummy firstly while i get the result...

Then when i know the result, i call my dad...
Just a simple called to him:

I got a good result 3.74 over 4.0...
But still not enough...

My dad has no much of reaction...
Just say "erm erm erm, ya ya ya, continue to work hard..."

But i know my father definitely happy so much...


But i still not satisfy my result...If can, i wanna improve my result to 3.8 or 3.9....
From the result, i think my english subject is a factor that pull down my CGPA....
So, i wanna to improve my english...

But the most important thing is...

Thanks...dad and mum...



4FLAT LIFE^^

No comments:

Post a Comment