Friday, October 16, 2009

Celebration of Result Come Out...




Wah...so many of the food...i feel hungry again when i see this....hahaha...
Actually we have more few friends might to come...but nevermind la...they lose the good meals...haha....
But the steamboat is really not bad la...
I eat and eat and talk and talk....
I never stop....haha...
I realise the food have finish on the table...haha...
Actually not only me to settle the whole dinner la...
I am not the god...haha...can't eat all of the food...
But i eat a lot and you can see me as a pregnant...haha...
My friends is very"diao"....
Their stomach are big as me....
Because of the food can be retaken...so we just take and take....
And the time have pass 2hours...
Wah~~~2hours....we keep eating 2hours without stopping....
At that moment i feel we are the world champ of big stomach king...haha....
But for us, the price is quite okay la...because we keep eating...maybe the shop will make loss on us...haha...
This is a very fully(stomach)and funny dinner....
I will keep it in my mind:

My first time steamboat with friends...
This is my N time of my 1st time experience in mmu...


Lengzai Boon Sheng at the 1st left side...

Funny Yong Qing at the 2nd left side...

Tony at the back...

Big brother Kah Hoe at the right side...

I am the 2nd right side place...

RM18.80 per person, can you accept it for a meal?
We don't care...because we are happy...cheesee....^^

4FLAT LIFE^^

No comments:

Post a Comment