Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hurt...



I am hurt because of the injury of leg...i also don't know what is the actual injury...
A guy he is also hurt...but he know where he is hurt...that is "heart"...

A walking that cost me 5 mins...but now cost me 15mins...
The guy say...in before, 24hours per day are not enough to sms...
but now he say 24hours a day look like a year...

I am the pysically injured one...
But he is the mentally injured one...

I can be alone...i can use the alone time to plan and do what i want to do...
But he cannot be alone...when he is alone...he will think too much...

I think i am not enough time to do what i am interesting...
But he has too much time after he done all his interested...

I won't be the "bd" to wait somebody who maybe cannot be with me...
But he can wait...

I am expecting my academic...
But he is expecting his someone...expecting the chance...

I like to be a good guy...don't want let girl sad...
But he is already a good guy...

Should the story end?


4FLAT n FRIEND^^

No comments:

Post a Comment